For the last day in tech class we looked at virtual reality and augmented reality. I have never had the chance to experience using this technology before having this class. VR is something that I knew you could go to some arcades and pay to play, but the cost of this is super expensive. Because of this, I never thought I would get the opportunity to use VR. Before trying the VR roller coaster simulation I thought the the simulation would not feel real. However, during the simulation I was amazed how real it felt and I thought I was actually on a roller coaster. Even though this technology is very expensive and most likely would never be found in the elementary classroom, my experience of using VR was well appreciated. We also looked at other options that are similar to VR for classroom use. The Google Cardboard looked like a very reasonable product to use that would provide students the opportunity for hands on learning, as well as, travel to places they have never been before because of its low cost and practicality.