After learning the two songs, I still want to continue practicing these songs. I have a hard time not looking at the placement of my fingers while playing the ukulele and I also want to practice changing chords more smoothly. However, I am very proud of my progress that I have made playing the ukulele. I went from not being able to play the ukulele at all to learning two strumming patterns, five different chords, and two songs. Before starting my learning plan, I was hesitant about whether or not I would be able to teach myself an instrument. When I was in elementary school I did learn how to play the drums, but I did this through private lessons. However, I found lots of resources online to help me with my learning goals and practicing. Below I have attached a video of my learning of the two songs on the ukulele. The first song in the video is “Stand by Me” and the second song is “This Land is Your Land.” At the end of the video, I also added a section of me playing the strumming pattern D D U U D U, using my whole hand instead of just my index finger. When I first started learning the ukulele, I heard that once you start getting better at the ukulele, you can try playing the instrument with your whole hand and not just your thumb or index finger. I am still not able to play a song with my whole hand, but I had a fun time practicing playing a strumming pattern with my whole hand.