The second song that I learned was “This Land is Your Land” by  Woody Guthrie (the Canadian Version). This was a song that I heard a lot in in elementary school, not only in music class, but also in my regular classroom. I feel that learning this song would be beneficial because it is something that I could sing in my classroom with the students. After learning this song, I realized I should have learned this song first and then “Stand By Me” second. This is because “This Land is Your Land” is a little easier to learn than “Stand By Me.” If I had switched the order of the songs, it would have been an easier scaffolding on how to learn to play the ukulele. This would have resulted in me learning the more difficult song last. How I learned “This Land is Your Land” by Woody Gurthrie was by watching a YouTube video tutorial (attached below) on how to play the song. I only watched part of the video and then wrote down the order of chords for the song. Each chord in the song was played three times in a row and in a specific order. The order of the chords was C F C G7, each played three times before switching to the next chord. There was no strumming pattern needed for this song.